As part of our Research Consortium arrangement, we organise quarterly masterclasses for our members to attend. They provide wonderful opportunities for our members to network and share leading practice with like-minded professionals and key decision makers.
Our members vote to decide on masterclass topics for the coming year and we invite along expert academic and practitioner speakers to share the latest knowledge and practice from across the globe.
Our masterclass topics for the coming year are:
- December 2023 - Senior leadership in the context of health and wellbeing
- March 2024 - Enabling employee voice and psychological safety
- June 2024 - Exploring 4-day working weeks
- September 2024 - Making best of use of digital health and wellbeing provisions
- December 2024 - Spotlight on the psychosocial hazards of workload and work demands
- March 2025 - Measuring wellbeing activities
If you are interested in learning more about our masterclasses or how your organisation could benefit from membership of our Research Consortium, please email us at email@example.com.