Through our award-winning research, we aim to improve the way organisations protect, promote and support the health and wellbeing of our global workforce.
We work with policy makers, professional bodies, universities and research institutions and organisations to conduct pioneering research.
We combine traditional approaches to gathering data with novel techniques and data analytics and are recognised for our expertise in translating research findings into practical solutions including training tools and guidance to promote health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Recent research has focused on:
- Wellbeing maturity frameworks
- Leader and manager role in health and wellbeing
- Hybrid and home working
- Implementing workplace health and wellbeing interventions
- Moral injury in business settings
- Working with long term conditions
- Managing absence and sustainable return to work
See our library for all of our research reports and guidance.
If you are interested in conducting bespoke organisational research, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.